Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here I go.....again...

I have decided to give blogging another go. My first attempt at it back in 2007 was unsuccessful. I am hoping to be able to keep up with it this time and have more interesting things to share. A few things had occured to me lately that required some processing.
First off, I have been experiencing some really great things these past couple of months. Things that I, nor Facebook, can keep up with. ;) Stuff that I would like to share, and not have it updated on my status every hour or so...seeming over obnoxious, or like I am bragging (which I am not!) ....or something along those lines. And just for the record, I get really excited about things, and I tend to over share! I know a majority of people do not care about who I saw, where I went, what I ate......but hey, some do!  Hence, this blog. Which leads me to my second reason.... 
Second, I am about to do some serious traveling with my kiddos! I really want to be able to share what I see, hear, taste, feel, and experience with those willing to listen. Yes, I know...I just said that! Or something like it. Feel free to stop reading at any time :)
And last, but not least, I want to be able to have something to go to that my kids and I can look back at and have fond memories of. Sure, I could continue journaling....but most of journaling thoughts are for me, myself, and I only. =)
Plus, I want to do this. I've given it a lot of thought and I feel like I should do this!
So here I go....again....
I have a HUGE appetite for life!! I want to experience as much as I can. Food, travel, relationships, religion, art, outdoor activities, music, theatre.........LIFE!! I want to experience it all. And I will do my best to do so and share it with all of you!

Much love....




*I may back track some. Post some things that have happened this year, that you may already know of. I apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment