So I was pretty excited when James stopped to get breakfast in Ft. Stockton. It's home of the biggest
roadrunner!!! Heck ya I was excited. Yes, he is fake....I know that! But it's a photo op. What can I say, I love to take pictures.
Here are the kiddos with James and the huge roadrunner.
Our next stop was spur of the moment. We were driving, NOT admiring the view when I noticed a sign for Boerne, TX. It occured to me that my nephew Gavin lived nearby. To make a long story short: We made a few phone calls, spiffied up a bit at a local gas station, and stopped to see my nephew. He has grown so much and is so handsome! My kids enjoyed playing with his stuff.....ugh...I mean him! ;) I hope it's not another year and a half before I see him again. Here are a few pics of our little visit.
| GAVIN |
PLAYGROUND FUN
| THE BEST PIC I GOT OF ALL OF US |
After this visit, I decided that this trip through Texas was more interesting than the previous times. We love you Gavin. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment