I did it! I finally bought a fancy new camera. I've been wanting one for a long time and decided just to go ahead and do it.
NIKON D5000
18-55VR Lens and 55-200VR Lens, swivel LCD screen, HD video recording
Yes, I totally took a picture of my new camera! It's a beauty, right?! So far I am happy with my purchase and I am having fun learning about all the great features. From here on out my photos will be awesome. Well, here's hoping they will be anyway....
I am a mother of two with many passions. I believe in living life to it's fullest, and love to experience all that this world has to offer. I love to eat, travel, read, go to the theatre, hang out at the beach, hike, and spend time with my family and friends. Here I will share our adventures and my passion for life with all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment