While I was in Italy I thought to myself, 'I think Italy is better than France!' But yesterday I was reminded that my heart still lies with France when we took a day trip to Strasbourg. Central Strasbourg is beautiful and nice to explore. We were able to go to the Notre Dame of Strasbourg, drive through Petite France, take a boat tour and see some wonderful sights, and eat at a yummy cafe. Here are several pics from yesterday's adventure!
 |
| The kids with Lolo on the carousel |
 |
| Sitting pretty |
 |
| French and German treats |
 |
| Jaiden Rae and Gabriel eating beignets |
 |
| Notre Dame Cathedral of Strasbourg |
 |
| One of the sights in the church |
 |
| My delicious salad |
 |
| Where we had our yummy dinner |
 |
| Mom's dinner! I had an awesome goat tart...but I ate it too quickly to take a photo :) |
 |
| Before our boat ride |
 |
| Swan |
 |
| "look Mom, I see a doggy" |
 |
| Taking in the sights |
 |
| pretty |
 |
| Silly girl |
 |
| Fountain fun |
 |
| Gabriel and his new french girlfriend ;) |
 |
| Lolo, Lola, and the kids |
 |
| all of us...courtesy of my new "friend" |
 |
| another cathedral view at night |
 |
| Getting some wiggles out before we head home |
 |
| they had so much fun jumping |
 |
| it's the simple things I tell ya.... |
 |
| Whee!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment