Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TWO Birthday Celebrations...How Lucky Can a Girl Be?

Jaiden Rae is 4!!
I have a 4 year old. Crazy, I know.
We were in Germany on her birthday, and although she wasn't surrounded by dear friends, she had a very fantastic and great day!


this is what awaited her the morning of her bday...note the delicious rose and raspberry flavored macaron from Pierre Herme. such a lucky girl!!

my beautiful little girl

with one of her new dolls

She finally made it to the top, with help from her new friends. My girl can make friends anywhere!

hanging out in the play maze at Yabadoo

Even though she was quite pleased with her day, I unfortunately, was itching to throw her a party! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE planning, organizing, and throwing parties. I find any excuse to have one and this was no exception. I'm constantly looking a party planning blogs and getting my inspiration from many sources.
I asked Jaiden Rae if she would like a birthday celebration with her friends when we returned home, since she was unable to last year and because it would be our last year in CA, and much to my delight...she said YES! (Of course she would say yes...she's four, she likes the idea of being surrounded by friends and family, and it was going to involve fairies...I knew what I was doing when I asked!) This got the old mind wheels rollin....
Operation Fairy Wonderland was in full effect. I did most of my party planning from Germany and had only 4 days to pull it all together. I'm exhausted, but I was proud of what I did. Anything for my little girl! (And to fulfill my addiction of party throwing)
I learned from the best! My mother taught me everything I know about hosting a good party....and I always take it up a few notches or two. :)
My mom has always gone above and beyond for us and I hope I am doing the same for my kids. Here are a few highlights from yesterday's event!


these fairy dust bottles and Kinder eggs were the favorite party favors ;)

Thank you Christy F. for showing me how to make the pom poms! I think they turned out well!

Little mice

 
Yes, I made her cake. Strawberry confetti cake.


Beautiful fruit and cheese arrangement, courtesy of my friend Sandra P.


It cannot be a proper filipino party without food! Most importantly pansit and lumpia!


My dessert table, inspired by numerous blogs found on Hostess With the Mostess

Ribbon rings I made for the beautiful fairies

the tulle pom poms I did not make, those I bought from Heart to Heart

Sammy, Isabella, Jaiden Rae

finally getting to blow out some candles
LOVE those wings!
CRAZY bunch of kids!


He is just too adorable

Mr. Hunter looking adorable too! He is quite the dancer...and ladies man :)

  
2 of my beautiful friends...I have others, but I'm pretty sure I can only get away with posting their pic ;)

The beautiful birthday girl and I!
 We both had a blast and we want to thank all our friends and family who were able to share these 2 days with us and make Jaiden Rae's 4th birthday one to remember. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I need to add that I had a lot of help from friends and family. Without them, I would have been far behind and much more frazzled!!

    ReplyDelete