Two months! TWO MONTHS since my last post. WOW..... seriously slacking.
ACTUALLY..... I've been super busy. I've started so many posts and never got around to posting them. I'll have to back track one of these days I am free.
Hmmmm....that will probably be NEVER.
ANYWAY... There has been sooooo much going on, I don't even know where to start. So I guess I'll just talk about the end.
The end is near.
We have two weeks left of school!!!!! Can you believe it?! It's all coming to an end. And we have big projects coming up, so I have no time to process it all and feel sad. I just feel stressed.
STRESSED!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
So much information crammed into 14 weeks. Information we must now incorporate into two cake projects we have to finish in about a week. Wish us all luck!
DECEMBER 16....GRADUATION DAY....
DECEMBER 27....INTERNSHIP STARTS.....
What a month this is going to be!!
So much to write and tell you about...so much info and photos to share....so much excitement going on in my life....
But right now I'm just stressed.....GAAAAAHHHHHH......
I'll have to fill you all in later! ;)
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment