Saturday, March 3, 2012

COUNTING THE DAYS....

7 WEEKS LEFT!!!

Not that I'm counting or anything.....  ;)

7 more weeks of my internship. Yup, for those of you who don't know.... I've been interning at the French Pastry School since December 26, 2011, and I have been super busy ever since!
Being away from my adorable kiddos, early days, long hours, tired body, hurt and sore feet, dry cracked hands......that's the worst part of it all. But the good news is...I'm learning so much and I'm surrounded by a great group of ladies and wonderful Chefs.
 I have to constantly remind myself that the good things in life don't come to you so easily....and this internship....not so easy. I mean, what I do isn't so bad. It's totally what I expected. I just hate being away from my kids, and I'm counting down the days till I can be with them again.
I've been in a total funk these past 2 weeks. I miss those two little rugrats like CRAZY!!! And I've totally carried this "I don't care attitude" with me to school.
NOT GOOD!!

I need to refocus. I know I'm going to miss this internship when it is over, so I have to just enjoy it while I can. Focus on all the positive things that can come from all this. I know what they are. I've just been to busy down in the dumps to notice....

I'm hoping my visit to FL this week will do me some good.

This is tough. For me and my kids.

I'm doing this all. For me and my kids.

I want all of this to be worth it. And I feel like it is. I want to do something good with my life, but most importantly I want my kids to know that they can do anything they want to do with their life and that it is never too late to go after what you want.
I know some mothers who claim that they can't do what they want to do, or go after what they want because of their kids. I don't agree. I feel that you can. Especially if it's something you really want to pursue.You can do whatever the hell you want to do. And your kids will admire you for that. You will be that much better....because taking care of yourself is taking care of them.

Eh....maybe I'm just rambling. Maybe I'm being selfish and kidding myself.
MAYBE this all won't matter.
Who knows?
I do know that at least I tried. That if it is not worth it in the end....well I can say just that. It didn't work out. No, 'What if?....'

...............

7...7 weeks left!!!!

And this Mommy cannot wait to love on her PRINCESS AND SNUGGLE BUG!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment